Wow! A book for the ages. Although the Big Bang was the beginning of everything we think we know, more importantly, Faris helps us recognize and understand what we don’t know.
− Roselind Jennings, Hilton Head, SC
A very revealing accounting of the science for the creation of the universe that everyone needs to read if they want to know what life has in store for them.
− Roger Hoenicke, Berlin, Germany
Once upon a TIME 13.81 Billion Years Ago is large, but so is the subject matter. In spite of its size, I didn’t want to stop reading because it was so engrossing to learn the scientific details of the creation from which the unknown scientific details are revealed. I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to know what really happened 13.81 billion years ago.
− Christian Slater, Brisbane, Australia
An amazing book, Once upon a TIME 13.81 Billion Years Ago is a must-read for anyone who wants to know what really happened with the Big Bang—the creation of the universe. My brother, J. C. Faris, then lets you know just how it all really works.
− Jane Pollak, Carmel, IN
This book provides the most remarkable understanding any of us may ever experience. Beginning just before the Big Bang, J. C. Faris provides the reader with a thorough, step-by-step examination of both the known and the unknown physics of the creation and then unravels the previously unexplainable.
− Tanya and Giles House, Danville, CA
The Big Bang was the beginning of time and all we can see. J. C. Faris comprehensively addresses the visible 4.9 percent of the creation that science knows, the remaining 95.1 percent it doesn’t know, and how they work together. This is a confirmation of what the Bible has said for centuries. The reading of this book will be an experience you will keep with you for the rest of your life.
− Jerry Burtt, Jupiter, FL
Since my painting on the cover of Once upon a TIME is my interpretation of the Big Bang, I was excited to read how Faris would address this most profound subject— the creation. He has done so with insight, thoroughness, and clarity. The magnitude of the importance of this book for everyone cannot be overstated.
− Miso Zlovic, Vares, Bosnia and Herzegovina